Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Letters

Dear M,

PUUULEEEAAASE sleep darling! Your mommy is hanging on by a thread and would really love it if you would STOP fighting it! You are cranky and sassy (even more so w/o sleep)!!! I know you are tired so why don't you want to sleep?  I promise you my sweet you are not missing anything, during your nap time your brother is having quiet time and I am doing mommy stuff and then at bed time we all go to bed right after you!!! So please baby, sleep!!! 

Love
Your incredibly mentally exhausted Mommy


Dear Mistake, 

We made you over a year ago and yet we are still paying for you! Can we please just move on, you are wearing on us and we are tired of you! 

I get it and trust me when I say, we have learned our lesson! You preyed on us at a time of confusion and instability, I guess that is when you rear your ugly head for us all! But you are not going to break us and we are stronger because of you! 

Sincerely, 
Better Prepared Me

Dear Vacation, 

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU ARRIVE!!!! WAHOOOOOO!!! 

Love, 
A very excited ME! 






No comments:

Post a Comment