Saturday, March 13, 2010

what's the point...


So on Thursday I decided to spend the rainy day cleaning my house; floors, kitchen, bathrooms, etc. and I cant seem to find the point of cleaning anymore... because this happens after every time I do!!! I have come to terms with the fact that my house is never going to stay straight or picked up b/c I have a three year old, but man when the bowl of whipped cream and peaches hit the floor I thought I was going to cry!!! I really try to get it all done on a day that isnt absolutely gorgeous out b/c I know that Noah is going to want to go out and play and so am I... but what can I do, I cant just leave the cream sitting there to congeal to my floor and then there are more dishes and more laundry and more cereal on the floor to vacuum, it is a never ending process and it is exhausting!!! So now I am going to get off the computer and get busy so that I can go outside and play with my boy!!! Hope everybody else does the same thing b/c in the end it really doesnt matter if the house is clean!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! Although, when it is nice out, for some odd reason, that is when I have the motavation to actually clean my house? I think its the sunshine, because I want my house to be clean and bright...on gloomy days, I just want to be lazy and I have no incentive to do a thing!

    I'm so glad its going to be nice for the next week!

    ReplyDelete