Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear Motorcycle Guys

Dear Motorcycle Guys,

Seriously!!! You think it is a good idea to come zooming down 95, weaving in and out of the cars like they are traffic cones! Because I don't! First, 95 is insane at all times and you two made it worse today... I don't appreciate the fact that you raced past me so close that my three year old could reach out the window and knock you upside your head! Yes that was me who was honking and I know you probably don't care (because if you did you wouldn't drive that way) but you not only put yourselves in danger but you also put MY CHILDREN in danger! I saw you coming a mile away and was prepared for your stupid a... but what if you had driven up on a person not so ready and they jumped and the car jumped with them??? That would be it, roadkill!!! And since it was on 95, that would cause a MAJOR wreck!

You give a bad name to motorcyclist everywhere! You are the reason other motorist HATE them and don't respect them on the road! And that makes me mad b/c now you are putting my parents in danger!!! Just so you know, I love motorcycles!!! I get excited when I see them and so does my N! I think they are fun and not scary and hope to someday have one myself. But you jerks need to wake up!!! You want to race go find a track to do it on and start thinking of others for once!

Next time I will call the police! SLOW DOWN and RESPECT others on the road!!!

Sincerely,
A

Weird post I know but today while I was driving home one of these guys almost slammed into the back of me! SCARY!!! I wish there had been a policeman nearby...

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA... Clothes line the suckers or perhaps just have Noah pee in a cup again and simply dispose of it at the "proper" time.
    auntie J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so annoyed when they drive liket that too! I mean, HELLO...if they get in an accident, more then likely they will be killed, or seriously injuried. They have NO protection...they are on a motorcycle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete