Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas

Oh my!!! Christmas is right around the corner! Halloween hasn't even come yet and they (stores) are already putting out their Christmas stuff... eggnog, gingerbread latte creamers, lights, cards, and I know the toys are about to come out in mass quantities :-/
It all kinda scares me and makes me realize that I have NO idea what I am getting or doing for my kids/husband/family and friends... 
What to do, What to do???  
This is sad because usually by now Big and I have all our Christmas shopping done (due to deployments and wanting him to be apart of the decisions) but not one stick of it is done! We have discussed a budget and how we are going to STICK to it this year! So I guess that is a start!!! 

What are your plans for Christmas this year? Any special items on the list? What about traditions? 

We always love getting live Christmas trees! When I was younger my Mom and Dad always played music to let us know we could come out of our rooms... LOVE me some Manhiem Steamrollers

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! Seriously...I KNOW! I was in a store the other day and couldn't believe that they had Christmas stuff out already and Halloween isn't even over yet! We get to move again this Christmas. For the last 4yrs our Christmas has been sad:( I feel so bad for the kids.

    So to answer your question...I'm not sure what we will be doing? Or where we will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Christimas is coming soon!! Not sure exactly what are plans are for Christmas, I would like to go home and see my family but we shall see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always have red and green enchiladas for Christmas dinner. We've all had enough turkey by the time Thanksgiving is over. That is probably my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete