Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 1 {15 Facts & a Pic}

So I have decided to use both lists! They both had some really good topics and some not so good ones so I am just going to use my favorites from both!!!

15 interesting (or not so) facts about Me

1. I married my highschool sweetheart
2. I love "reality" tv… Big Brother is my FAVE
3. I have never been to Disney World
4. I am a Texas girl
5. I hate beer
6. I tried to be a vegetarian (it didn't work out)
7. I can fold my tongue (a trait that my hubby is very jealous of)
8. I am not a good student
9. My first plane ride was when I was 18
10. I met Nolan Ryan when I was in HS (still one of my top ten moments)
11. I have two tattoos
12. I broke my arm when I was 3 falling out of a booster chair
13. I had M without an epidural
14. I have a secret collection of Precious Moments
15. My favorite flowers are tulips… the first flower J ever gave me


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how many times have I tried to go vegetarian? Too many times to count, but it always ends the same way...at Chick-fil-a!

    PS-I love the new layout! Let me know if you need any help with anything! I have spent countless hours teaching myself how to make buttons, edit html, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady!!! I am working on the self taught route but will definitely give you a shout... buttons are next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah... I'm right there with you and No Model Lady... I've been a "vegetarian" so many times!

    And I haven't been to Disney World either! Disneyland, yes... but Disney World is supposed to be waaaaaaaaayyyy better. I keep telling myself that the man I'm going to marry will take me there someday :)

    ReplyDelete