Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's your song

This song is on my "workout" playlist! I love it and I have it set up to play toward the end of my workout to give me that extra push I need!!! Its really more about the beat then the words... its just kinda motivating!!!

What's your favorite workout song?  Do you have one that gets you super motivated and helps you finish strong?

Head over to Goodnight Moon and link up for her music party this week!!!

Muse "Supermassive Black Hole" 

3 comments:

  1. Great choice...I can see how that would keep you moving! I, myself, rely on Britney Spears and other pop stars younger than me to keep me stepping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Muse. I love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you with your bad-self! It looks like you have found yourself in your blog and you look awesome! Love the header and everything else in between! Woohoo!!!!

    Great song choice. I have actually been listening to your song for over an hour on repeat!

    Thanks for linking up friend!!!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete