Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's your song???

So here we are again, I cant believe it is already Thursday!!! This has been a big week for us, N started school and we have been getting used to his new schedule, changing around nap time for M, and just adjusting!!!

We are so proud for him and he is really enjoying it!!! 

I am sorry that I haven't been better at blogging in between the link up with Goodnight Moon, but it is what it is! I am pretty sure its all about to change and you all will be hearing from me a lot more because I just canceled cable!!! Its time to shake some things up!!! Anyway... 

I actually heard this song coming home from visiting J at work yesterday and it really struck me, I don't think I have heard it before! I kinda stopped listening to Country a few years back but seem to be slowly transitioning back to it because the radio stations up here seem to have the top 40 on repeat and you can only hear a song so many times before it starts getting on your nerves! 

Back to this song... 


While I was listening to it my thoughts immediately turned to J, as they normally do when I hear a love song, and how he is at such a cross-roads right now and how I hope and pray he knows that no matter what he or we are going through I will be there.  How I wish I could help him find peace in his job now and comfort and patience in our future! I hope he knows what an amazing job he does as a husband and father and how grateful I will always be! 

Then I started thinking about N and what a big day he had just had (the 1st day of school and the day we had an earthquake in VA) and how much I want him to know that he can ALWAYS count on me, that I will always be there!!!  I loved him the moment I found out we were pregnant, he was my dream come true!  

So todays song is dedicated to my boys!!! I love you! 

6 comments:

  1. You should write a book! You have great stories and express them so eloquently. By the way - that's a great song!!!
    Maybe since you cancelled cable - you should focus on writing a book! Just a thought.... Love you so much - MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great song. I can't believe our kiddos are so big. I mean, N and K have been dating for a while, so maybe that should have been our fisrt clue that they were growing up. Hahaha! But anyway, I'm sappy, too...we can be sappy together. :) Miss you guys tons and TONS. I almost got a little teary-eyed when I put YOUR bbq recipe in the crock pot today as I miss having friends for every one of our family members in the same place. Love your whole fam! Take care and have a good weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great song. I don't generally like the band, but listen to this song every time it comes on the radio! I love how you have expressed your thoughts about your hubby and I'm sure he knows how you feel and that he is loved! Happy first day of school to your little one as well! What a big step :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, how can N be old enough for school yet?!?! Where has all the time gone? I wish we could slow it down!!!!

    I truly love this song! I of course think of Fox too;) It's so beautiful, isn't it!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love rascal flatts! Awesome song!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them, and LOVE the song! It is perfect! I am new to your blog, I look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete