Thursday, March 4, 2010

Always and Forever

Four years ago today we started our little family!!! I walked down the aisle to marry my best friend and soulmate, what a lucky girl I am!!! I remember that day like it was yesterday and while I am still working on forgetting just a few parts, the rest and most beautiful parts will always be with me!! Like getting ready and watching the buzz of excitement around me, starting down the aisle with my dad and seeing my handsome husband to be in his Blue's, listening to him whisper his vows to me, our first kiss as a married couple!!! Yes, I did say he whispered his vows (I have it on video) and when asked why, he said he only needed to say them to me!!! I love this man and will all of my days!!! The reception was amazing. It was at my grandma's farm and just perfect, BBQ, dancing, beer and belini's (my favorite). My sister and maid of honor did an amazing job with her speech and then there were tears when we left for our honeymoon! What a great day, the day we started our beautiful family!!! We might have started adding to it a little sooner then some people thought we would but I can not imagine my life any different and I am so thankful to have such an amazing partner to share it with (sometimes via emails and phone calls but thats just our life)!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Yah, it sucks not to be able to spend it with your hubby! I just had mine last month. I know the feeing:( But, you can still enjoy the love you have for one another....through the distance. Blah, blah, blah...it doesn't matter what I really say, because it still sucks!

    ReplyDelete