WELCOME HOME DADDY!!!
What a great weekend!!! It was filled with so much excitement and joy and finally
RELIEF!!!
J got home at 0230 am on Monday morning and it was amazing!!!
He finally got to meet his baby girl...
I decided that I was just going to wake the kids up and take them!!! N and I had talked about this day since J left in October and I just couldn't
not take him!
I would be taking away a memory that I felt was more important
than a few hours of cranky N
and to boot I had my partner back to help me handle
cranky N!!!
They both did great! Family show time was supposed to be 2330 but J called me and I knew they were still a few hours away...
So I let those baby's sleep and then when I couldn't take it anymore
I got them up and we went to wait!
Could have waited a little longer cuz we waited for about 2 hours...
oh well!!!
My feelings are pretty bittersweet right now! I am so THRILLED that J is home but I am so SAD that there are so many that did not!
My thoughts and prayers are with those men and women and their family's!!!
Yay! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAw that's so sweet! I'm staying at a hotel visiting my fiance in Lejeuene so we heard all the chaos early Monday morning, Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay for homecomings! I'm glad you took the kiddos because you can tell in the pictures that it made everyone that much more excited to be reunited. =)
ReplyDeleteI really could not be happier for you! Your smiles yesterday were HUGE!!!!!! Enjoy your time together:)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!I'm so happy for ya'll.
ReplyDeleteYAY and congrats! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you home Josh and got to finally meet that baby girl and see Noah and Amanda!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome! I'm taking the boys too:)
ReplyDelete