So this morning while I was feeding my beautiful little M, I saw this story on the news (which is a rarity in itself b/c I don't watch the news)...
Runaway Mom Tiffany Tehan Didn't Think Search Would Go Nationwide
And it made me furious!!!
I mean for a woman to runaway from her husband and baby b/c she felt to much pressure or, "In a nutshell I was feeling pretty overwhelmed with life, just the pressures of work and raising a 1-year-old daughter,"
Do you really think for one minute there isn't times that I would like to just "runaway"? BUT that will NEVER happen, I chose to bring these baby's into this world and it is MY sole responsibility to make sure they are taken care of... YES, it is hard its not supposed to be easy!!! I am raising children and I want them to grow and learn that when things get hard you DON'T give up and runaway!!!
But, I guess in today's world, when so many people don't think they have to be accountable for their actions, that this is what we should expect... the lady that did the interview was so nice and I just wanted to SCREAM at them and tell them to GROW UP!!!
I guess the only positive out of this whole situation is that these people have agreed to make full restitution for the search... that by the way they didn't think would take place!!! And that she didn't hurt her baby!
Wow! This just amazes me! I'm sure every mom would love to runaway at some point, but they don't...they continue to raise their families the best way they know how.
ReplyDelete