Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!!!

I can't believe that I am celebrating Mother's Day this year as a mom of two!!! It has been so very crazy over this past year with a deployment, pregnancy, a CrAzY three year old, and a beautiful new addition!!!

I am so very lucky to be able to call myself a Mom and beyond blessed to have N and M!!!

I am also blessed b/c I have the MOST Ahhhh-MaZinG Mom!!! She is the strongest woman I have ever met and I strive to be as open and honest (and sometimes just flat out blunt) as she is!!! She is a wonderful example for my sister and I to follow and I hope that I will be as GREAT of a mom as she has been to us!!! She LOVEs with her whole heart and I can feel that love from all these miles that we are apart!

I LOVE YOU, Momma
&
Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment: