Running around our neighborhood is the hardest thing I have ever done!!!
We live in a very hilly neighborhood and it feels like it is ALL up-hill! I started week three today and it was two cycles of 90sec run/ 90sec walk then 3min run/ 3 min walk and the last 3 min run almost did me in!!! But I am happy to say I did not stop and actually finished it!
I also push M around in the double jogger (hopefully the hills and the stroller burn a few extra calories), thankfully N rides his bike around b/c I wouldn't be able to push him too! I did try once but only made it about half way up a hill and I was toast. So we turned around and I bribed him with a cookie to ride his bike!!!
Shocking right?
I had to bribe him because about a month ago he had a big crash going down hill and he has been afraid ever since! He got a little big for his britches and was zooming down the hill and started wiggling his handle bars and BOOM, CRASH!!! Gave himself a black eye and gave up the bike, but now that I am running and J is not always available to push we had to work something out and a cookie did it! He still wont go down that hill but we are working on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment