Ok so this is the first time I have really attempted something like this but it looks like fun and I LOVE LOVE these guys and just have to share!!!
Today I am linking up with Goodnight Moon for her dance party link up and I cant wait to hear all the songs picked!!! I guess the Grammy's were about two weeks ago and for the first time in years J and I actually sat down and watched... glad we did because it was the first time I have ever heard Mumford & Sons and I was instantly in LOVE!!! J being the music man he is of coarse new about them and was super excited because the next day I was like "lets just buy the whole album on itunes"!!! I cant stop playing the entire thing over and over and it was super hard to pick a song but here is one of my faves!!!
Mumford & Sons "White Blank Page"
If we do this next week I might just have to share another!!!
Hope you enjoy and go link up with Amber!!!!
such a good song :) totally going to download the whole album right now ^_^
ReplyDeleteI totally missed the Grammy's. I'm not really sure what I was doing that night, but I missed it. So with that being sad, I have never heard of this song before or the band! But I am totally feeling this song. It's so tender and soft. It makes me want to lay beside Fox and just cuddle.
ReplyDeleteGreat song pic for your first week! Thanks for playing along and welcome BACK to the blog world! Maybe you'll feel a "blog name" from all the song selections of others?
When we moved to California last year, I first heard them and fell instantly in love! I bought the album and listen to it all the time. Hubs and I call them the Branden Frasier Brother Band, since the lead singer kind of looks like him :D
ReplyDeleteSo glad you were able to discover them, and this is one of my favorite songs by them- it really shows their depth as musicians!