Thursday, March 17, 2011

What's your song

Today is the day to head over to Goodnight Moon and link up with your song...

I have been going back and forth on what song I was going to pick since last Thursday and in true "Amanda" style I finally picked it yesterday! The kids and I were driving home from the grocery store and I was frustrated with the radio, so I turned on the good ole' ipod! When this song came on it was perfect timing... I looked back and my sweet little M was fast asleep!

This song sums up perfectly what I want for my kids and their childhood! To grow up nice and slow, just like "American Honey"!



This song is a great reminder for me! To stop and cherish and nurture my kids childhood and to not wish it away! To really live our life a day at a time and not sweat the small stuff!!!


Hope you all enjoy this one! And don't forget to go check out Goodnight Moon's song and everybody that has linked up!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'd never seen this video before, I do love this song. Isn't it great when a song comes on right at the moment that is perfect timing. We miss you guys!!!!! The kids were just talking about N the other day. Hugs girlie!!!!!

    Sending some of our sunny sunshine to you to start summertime for you!

    Thanks for linking up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! great lyrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song. I had never seen the video and now after seeing it I love the song even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all want this for our children, a wonderful childhood full of warm, slow memories that they can always turn back too! I love this song! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my absolute favorite songs in the entire world!

    ReplyDelete