Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's your song

Wow I am way late with this today! My days seem to be blurring together this week and I can't believe it is already Thursday! Anyway, today is the day I link up with Goodnight Moon and her dance party!

This one is for my N! He walks around the house singing this song, well just the Baby-o part but it is so stinking cute and the song is stuck in my head!




Hope you all enjoy some teeny-bopper jams today! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! LOVE it! I'm picturing him rocking out to this song. (For the record, N is WAY cuter and cooler that Justin Bieber!!! And about the same age, huh? Heehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.GOSH! I am freaking dying over here. Can you hear me laughing all the way from CA? This is why I love you so much!!!! Seriously! I miss you!

    Thanks for linking up again this week neighbor!

    ReplyDelete