M finally passed her bilirubin test!!! Her level is now .8 and it has only taken us all of her 14 weeks of life and about five heel sticks and two blood draws to get there!!!
She is growing so fast that I cant believe my eyes! She is now rolling over every time I put her on her stomach for "tummy time"!!! She has a little laugh going and smiles at me all the time! I cant wait for her daddy to meet her! I think it is funny that with my first I worried (and by that I mean J came home to find me in tears) about him not meeting any of the milestones he was supposed to, but with M, I worry but its different... I think partly b/c I am not sure we are going to have anymore so I just want to savor all the baby I can and also I want J to be here to enjoy the milestones with me!
I have been a very bad wife and been doing some retail therapy with my honey's hard earned money!!! Got a new camera and lens and bag to go with it!!! Bought some new bedding (we have had the same quilt on our bed since we got married and I am tired of the brown/darkness in my room)!!! We of coarse discussed all these purchases and I got the green light but I still feel a little guilty!
The countdown is officially on and I am about to pull my hair out!!! N is driving me crazy with the whining and I don't know what to do about it b/c when he whines it is only about "daaaddy"!!!
Just Breathe... right!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment