Friday, April 16, 2010

Sewing

So, after I kept a friends 6 month old the other day I decided that since I will soon have a little one learning how to sit up that I would like some floor pillows! I thought I can make those no need to go on a wild goose chase to find what I am looking for!!! So headed to the fabric store and got all the supplies I needed and I wanted to make sure I could remove the covers for washing, so I bought some zippers... my last attempt at a zipper was a disaster and I was very nervous!

I watched a video on the internet and the lady explained it very simply and with visual instructions (HUGE help)!!! And here are the finished products....



I also realized that I cant sew a straight line to save my life... I dont have the patience for it! I get to excited about the finished product and cant wait to see it!!! But luckily semi straight lines work for a pillow case!!!

1 comment: