through a friends blog,
And she is hosting a
that I am going to participate in... cool right? Okay, I guess because I am new to all of this I am a little enthusiastic!!!
So, let me introduce myself for those of you who don't know me already! My name is Amanda and I am a Marine Wife and mom to two BEAUTIFUL babies!!! The newer one I delivered without my wonderful hubby b/c he was and still is serving in Afghanistan! I can't wait for them to meet! Like I said I am really new to this, don't have that many followers and I am learning that that is what you want, so come on and follow our crazy life!!!

Hi Amanda! I found you through the blog hop!! Looking forward to reading your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteHi. i stopped over from the blog hop. looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeletePssshhh...I already follow you...because your pretty rad! And a great neighbor! Love ya!!!! Infact, I love you so much, that's why I am following you twice!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by my blog! you have a really cute blog but i have to argue w/you on one point: you can't have the best neighbors in the world because i do! lol! doesn't it just make all the difference in the world to be surrounded by great people!
ReplyDeletefollowing you back!
Cute blog! Stopping by from the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteHi! Just dropping by on the bloghop :) Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteHey! Found you through bloghop, nice to "meet" you!
ReplyDeletethesandisdifferenthere.blogspot.com
Stopping in from the hop! Thanks for the follow. I look forward to reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteHopped on over from the blog hop. Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeletePhotina
http://thehaumschiltfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! I can't even imagine having a baby while my husband is gone. We've been lucky twice to have hubby here. You go girl!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you're meeting some great people. I'm a new follower, and I look forward to reading more. It's so nice to meet you!
Adorable blog! :D You must be one tough cookie to have had your baby while your hubby is off serving his country. It's hard to imagine.
ReplyDeleteThe value of followers is people to open up to, to share our lives and dreams with. Without them we feel like we are just writing to write but I need to feedback and anyone who says they don't is lying. LOL
Brandi :D
"thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I am now a new follower and cant wait to read more! Congrats on the baby!!!"
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
I'm your newest follower from the mil spouse blog hop!
ReplyDeleteHello! I found you through the blog hop, and I am now a follower. I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeletehttp://meandhimandthearmy.blogspot.com
I found you through the milspouse blog hop. I look forward to reading more! =)
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteJust now getting around the blog hop. Nice to meet you =)
I am now following you and look forward to reading more =)